Your 1st Appointment: (includes consult, exam, and treatment)
After the necessary initial paperwork has been filled out, our doctors will go through your:
- Chief Complaint History
- Relevant Past Health History
- Relevant Family Health History
- Personal History
- Social Health History
Your initial exam will consist of testing different systems of your body with well known orthopedic, neurologic, and biomechanic tests. In consideration of your history, and possible imaging, We will determine the state of your:
- muscular system
- nervous system
- skeletal system
- if warranted, a screening of your heart, lung, and abdomen
Possible Imaging or Lab work
Some conditions might require advanced technological imaging such as:
- MRI, CT scan, SPECT bone scan, X-ray,or Videoflouroscopy.
- Some conditions might also require lab work to help determine your diagnosis.
Review of Findings (ROF)
- The ROF or Review of Findings will be given to you after your exam and will include a discussion of your options, exam findings, treatment schedule, and an opportunity to ask questions.
- At CTC Integrated Healthcare, treatment will begin the same day as your appointment and could consist of any combination of our services.
- You may be given stretches or strengthening exercises to do at home after your first visit.
- You may be sore after your first visit. It is a similar response that you would get after going on a long hike, or going to the gym. It is a healthy response.